18 January 2015

More on Kfans reaction to Dramabeans



DC Inside: Latest Post from the overseas drama site


1. Woah They're also watching just like us
2. I am so jealous of you who know English ㅜㅜ Are there more?
3. Those emotions in his eyes are  really similar ㅋㅋ
4. Heol you can feel such sincerity from the drawing 
5. It's not about the kiss scene itself, but the way he looks at Young Shin before the kiss scene is magical. I so agree with that. I agree once again when I read that "he's trying to memorize every second of it". So touching...What a gem of a review


DC: They broke the best record


1. I wanna know what those comments say but that means I have to study my enemy that is English ㅠㅠㅠ
2. Not yet.. The best record is 2,362
3. The international fans are so cute. They're probably working hard to break it (the K2H record)
4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They broke it... ㅋㅋ
5. How do I see the international fans' comments?
6. Go to http://dramabeans.com and type in 'Healer'
7. I think they're gonna break it soon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. It's now 2,385
9. They already broke it
10. They're also having a blast ㅋㅋㅋSo cute ㅋㅋㅋ
11. Are you not gonna release this to the media [?] Let Young Shin (Someday)  know that this is a scoop ㅋㅋㅋ
12. Woah ㅋㄱㄱ Already 

4 comments:

ML said...

Once again, thanks so very much Jov.ie. Yes, yes, these are the comments I was hoping to know about. I hope the still keep up with DB and pin-point which comments they liked :) I'm enjoying reading and re-reading these translations you've done. So happy to have got connected to you!

You've done a wonderful job and have obviously got a good knack of the Korean Language already and also must have worked very hard at it. LOL! Do keep it coming and I'll keep coming back here to read your translations! Thanks once again.

ML said...

Thank you so much for translating these! I really wanted to know what the Korean fans were saying and it's somehow so lovely to see them paying attention to our record-breaking and all the reviews :) I don't think I've ever actually had a drama make me feel 'connected' with Korean fans before! Hope they continue to interact with us! Thanks again :)

KkulJaem said...

Wow!!! I love thisHaha.In terms of popularity and credibility,dramabeans has been in the game longer than anybody else.I love thrir recaps and its the site i always check for kdrama n movie updates.I have been their reader since "Boys over flowers" recaps,so its been over 6-7 yesrs now.
Anyways i hope you blog grows too.Lots of love

KkulJaem said...

Thank you for your support!