19 January 2015

[Stills] Healer Episode 13 and 14


Article: 'Healer' Ji Chang Wook in the emergency...Park Min Young's "Bittersweet gaze"

1. [+584, -7] Finally today....
2. [+470, -6] It feels romantic just by looking at Ji Chang Wook's eyes..ㅠㅠ I still can't forget when he played Ta Hwan..
3. [+457, -7] It's the first time I've felt how long the week was..It's finally today!!!
4. [+405, -4] Finally today...
5. [+379, -5] Finally, I've been waiting Seo Jung Hoo♡♡ Will watch the broadcast!!!!
6. [+96, -1] Healer is so fun!!! Ratings, please go up ^*^
7. [+93, -1] Young Shin still doesn't know that Bong Soo is Healer.. At any moment ~ once she finds out, it'll be dramatic. I look forward to it. Healer is so fun. If only it airs everyday!!
8. [+89, -1] It's so fun. Looking forward to today
9. [+84, -1] It's today~Time, go faster~~♥



Article


1. [+67, 0] Waiting for 10pm is so hard. Seriously
2. [+46, 0] Finally Healer day. Monday took forever. I thought it wouldn't come ㅜㅜ.
3. [+39, 0] I've been waiting for Monday! Ji Chang Wook ♥ Healer fighting~
4. [+25, 0] This is really fun..
5. [+25, 0] I had such a hard time waiting. Healer come to me ♡♡
6. [+24, 0] Today please...be daebak.....please ratings....hit daebak .....To those who are not watching, what are you doingㅠㅠ What are you watching if not this?
7. [+23, 0] Handsome handsome Jung Hoo-ya I wanna see youㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments: