20 February 2015

Behind-the-scenes cut of Hyun Bin and Han Ji Min



Article: 'Hyde, Jekyll, and I', Hyun Bin-Han Ji Min, tenderly close in bts cut
Source:XSports News via Naver

1. [+1,045, -72] I wanna look like Han Ji Min when she's laughing like that... So prettyㅎㅎㅎ

2. [898, -101] They match each other so well....I can't believe I'm watching these two in one drama.... ♥♥♥ I don't want it to end~~~~ㅜ.ㅜ

3. [+775, -55] Good-looking couple .......

4. [+714, -67] They're so beautiful and handsome.... I'm really enjoying 'Hyde, Jekyll, and I' 

5. [+154, -24] They match so well ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠTheir chemistry is the bestㅠㅠ

6. [+163, -36] They look so good together. Just date ㅋㄱ

7. [+152, -32] 'Hyde, Jekyll and I' is so freaking good ㅋㅋ  When is Wednesday gonna comeㅠㅠ


1 comments:

KkulJaem said...

they look so good together i love them
thank u ^^