27 February 2015

Celebs' bizzare Vogue pictorial concepts

Yoo Jae Suk

Lee Guk Joo

Lee Kwang Soo

Yoo Sae Yoon 

Ryu Sung Ryeong

Oh Man Seok

Jo Kwon

Taeyang

Go Chang Suk

Park Jae Bum

Source: Donga via Naver 

1. [+8,968, -51] Go Chang Suk ahjusshi ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhat is thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+321, -16] The one with Kwang Soo came out surprisingly wellㅋㅋ  Yoo Jae Suk's photo is the bestㅋㅋ

3.  [+221, -19] Burst out laughing with Yooneu-nim's photoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's the bestㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+215, -11] Guk Joo's photo looks great though.....Ahhhh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋGo Chang Suk Ahjusshi

5. [+186, -12] I thought that was my aunt when I saw Yoo Jae Suk's photo..

6. [+130, -7] Yoo Jae Suk and Go Chang Suk are so charming ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI can't say which one is more schocking.. They both are

7. [+115, -18] Yooneu-nim♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

8. [+62, -6] Lee Guk Joo in that photo looks like Ursula in 'Ariel'

9. [+58, -3] I really like Yoo Jae Suk and Jo Kwon's photos.

10. [+46, -3] You can feel Yoo Jae Suk's charisma even in that photo..


3 comments:

KkulJaem said...

Yoo Jae suk photo was for IC Calendar competition. That was not my fav though. I love May, July and December the most
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbha0ljBNx1qh6u0oo1_1280.png

KkulJaem said...

I thought Yoo Jae suk was an Ajumma!!

KkulJaem said...

November is cute <3