10 February 2015

[Drama Casting] Byun Yo Han lands leading role in a tvN Fri-Sat drama


Article: Byun Yo Han, lead role in 'Nine girlfriends club"

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+544, -11] I hope it becomes daebak!!!

2. [+371, -13] So handsome. I really enjoyed Misaeng

3. [+315, -12] Ooh looking forward to it. I'm cheering for you!

4. [+285, -14] Byun Yo Han fighting ~~!!

5. [35, 0] As expected, his good acting landed him a lead role. I'll definitely watch it~^^

6. [+29, -3] He's qualified enough to be the lead

7. [+27, 0] Ah......... I'll be watching this

8. [+26, 0]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Woah daebak


1 comments:

KkulJaem said...

He did an awesome job in Misaeng with his middle-part hairstyle.LOL
Also when he styles his hair with bangs(during the mid episodes)he looked so handsome.Wishing him success