Article: Healer's Ji Chang Wook, Yoo Ji Tae and Park Min Young select best scenes
#When Jung Hoo tearfully eats his braised potatoes
#The start of a romance, Jung Hoo and Young Shin's snow kiss
#Young Shin and Myung Hee's heart wrenching reunion after 23 years
#Kim Moon Ho's "We will remember you"
#Ending scenes that leave an impact: Episode 4's iron bar action scene and Episode 5's reversal smile
1. [+105, 0] It's really ending...Please give these two a happy ending and I hope to see them in another drama again one day
2. [+97, 0] Finally it's Healer day!! Now that they've finished filming.. Ji Chang Wook-nim, Park Min Young-nim.. you made me happy these two months!!
3. [+95, 0] I can't believe this is the last weekㅠㅠ Will there be another drama like this that will perfectly satisfy our dreams and fantasies
4. [+61, 0] Healer made our hearts flutter and the cold winter bearable..Tomorrow will be the last episode... How do I let them go.. Jung Hoo-yah, Young Shin-ah, Moon Ho, Ahjumma, don't go! You guys are forever my healers
5. [+38, 0] Woah.. That reversal smile in Episode 5. I get goosebumps every time I watch it.. So amazing~~
6. [+28, 0] Honestly, is there just any one best scene in Healer....? Even if I watch it again, every scene is the best scene
7. [+33, 0] For the past 18 episodes, there is not one scene that is not outstanding. It is honestly a drama concocted by the best writer, director and actorsㅜ