8 February 2015

Healers' actors pick out best scenes




Article: Healer's Ji Chang Wook, Yoo Ji Tae and Park Min Young select best scenes

#When Jung Hoo tearfully eats his braised potatoes
#The start of a romance, Jung Hoo and Young Shin's snow kiss
#Young Shin and Myung Hee's heart wrenching reunion after 23 years
#Kim Moon Ho's "We will remember you"
#Ending scenes that leave an impact: Episode 4's iron bar action scene and Episode 5's reversal smile


1. [+105, 0] It's really ending...Please give these two a happy ending and I hope to see them in another drama again one day

2. [+97, 0] Finally it's Healer day!! Now that they've finished filming.. Ji Chang Wook-nim, Park Min Young-nim.. you made me happy these two months!!

3. [+95, 0] I can't believe this is the last weekㅠㅠ  Will there be  another drama like this that will perfectly satisfy our dreams and fantasies

4. [+61, 0] Healer made our hearts flutter and  the cold winter bearable..Tomorrow will be the last episode... How do I let them go.. Jung Hoo-yah, Young Shin-ah, Moon Ho, Ahjumma, don't go! You guys are forever my healers

5. [+38, 0] Woah.. That reversal smile in Episode 5. I get goosebumps every time I watch it.. So amazing~~

6. [+28, 0] Honestly, is there just any one best scene in Healer....? Even if I watch it again, every scene is the best scene

7. [+33, 0] For the past 18 episodes, there is not one scene that is not outstanding. It is honestly a drama concocted by the best writer, director and actors


2 comments:

KkulJaem said...

"Ji Chang Wook-nim, Park Min Young-nim.. you made me happy these two months!!"
Healer made me really happy. it was happy mondays and tuesdays.



Main stars their chemistry and acting was really best.
This show really brought out ji changwook charms.

KkulJaem said...

Thank you so much for translating this

4. [+61, 0] Healer made our hearts flutter and the cold winter bearable..Tomorrow will be the last episode... How do I let them go.. Jung Hoo-yah, Young Shin-ah, Moon Ho, Ahjumma, don't go! You guys are forever my healers

7. [+33, 0] For the past 18 episodes, there is not one scene that is not outstanding. It is honestly a drama concocted by the best writer, director and actorsㅜ



how I feel tbh I dont think there will ever be another drama like this. The cast and everyone was amazing. Thank you so much