14 February 2015

Jung Yong Hwa's pictorial for High Cut Magazine



Article: Jung Yong Hwa's charismatic photoshoot, exudes manliness

1. [+208, -25] Gave me a heart attack this early in the morning... ㅠㅠJung Yong Hwa fighting♥♥♥

2.  [+170, -16] Eye candy for my sunday morning Seeing him again in 'High Cut' after 6 years. Look forward to his projects

3.  [+184, -19] Jung Yong Hwa's so manly... So cool~ I love listening to his songs too

4. [+80, -6] He has always been handsome but he just gets finer as he ages

5. [+78, -8] The first photo is so sexy... I'm a guy though.. Heol♥,,



5 comments:

KkulJaem said...

1. [+208, -25] Gave me a heart attack this early in the morning... ㅠㅠJung Yong Hwa fighting♥♥

thank u so much <3

justjuliet said...

5. [+78, -8] The first photo is so sexy... I'm a guy though.. Heol♥,,

lol omg xD

xxshinxx said...

[+78, -8] The first photo is so sexy... I'm a guy though.. Heol♥,,



lolxxxx.....


Thanks for this kkuljaem..:)

xxshinxx said...

February 14 article...
Valentine's gift for those singles..kekeke

Mars_in_blue said...

So gorgeous!!

4. [+80, -6] He has always been handsome but he just gets finer as he ages



Indeed, he seems to get more gorgeous as time goes by!