27 February 2015

Jung Yu Mi's new hairstyle gets divided opinions










Article: "Chic Discovery"... Jung Yu Mi's on point short hair 
Source: Dispatch via Naver

1. [+2,246, -85] Ah so pretty... I really like this unnie

2. [+2,023, -93] She really suits this kind of hairstyle !!!!

3. [+1,753, -60] This kind of hairstyle is really hard to pull off

4. [+602, -21] I still can't forget her as Yeo Reum

6. [+348, -12] Change is good but she looks prettiest with her hair  in  'Discovery of Romance'

7. [+325, -13] It's Han Yeo Reum ㅋㅋㅋㅋStill can't forget her in 'Discovery of Romance'ㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+247, -13] That hairstyle is weird but it really suits her

9. [+215, -15] She still looks pretty with that kind of hair..!!

10. [+196, -18] I like Jung Yu Mi but her hair is a no-no..ㅋㅋ

11. [+136, -24] She's pretty but I can't say the same for the hair

12. [+100, -3] That hairstyle doesn't match her face shape at all~


6 comments:

KkulJaem said...

It looks great on her.

KkulJaem said...

My Jung Yu Mi! Aw glad to see her again (and looking great!) Thank you for translating kkuljaem, I've been reading regularly actually :)

KkulJaem said...

She's pretty but I can't say the same for the hair

KkulJaem said...

That hair could slice you open.

KkulJaem said...

i don't like this style -_- but i like her as an actress of course
thank you ^^

KkulJaem said...

I will look awesomely terrible with that hairstyle