12 February 2015

KIm Soo Hyun's wax sculpture is being produced at Madame Tussauds






Article: "A handsome man's reincarnation"... Kim Soo Hyun's wax sculpture in production

Source: Dispatch via Naver

1. [+1, 628, -62] I thought that one was a wax sculpture. Goosebumps;

2. [+819, -70] Congrats. Looking forward to your next work

3. [+741, -112] He's really handsome...

4. [+148, -12] I wanna have it and put in my house...(wicked smile)

5. [+144, -17] He has a good personality, handsome and acts well.. So likeable I hope to see him in another drama

6. [+141, -17] He must really be a world star now. So proud of him

7. [+136, -15] His face is really small...

8. [+125, -13] I wanna have that sculpture..

2 comments:

KkulJaem said...

Where can I buy that? Hahahaha! It's amazing seeing a wax figure look just the same as him! I hope they create Jun Ji Hyun's wax figure too and let it stand beside him xD

KkulJaem said...

aww man from the star ship is still sailing