24 February 2015

Kim Woo Bin and Kang So Ra courted for upcoming Hong Sisters drama



Article: Kim Woo Bin- Kang So Ra strong candidates for new Hong sisters drama
Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+1,928, -221] I like both! I think they would match well

2. [+1,652, -196] I like the mix of Kim Woo Bin and Kang So Ra. They somehow match each otherㅋㅋ

3. [+1,694, -195] I approve of this drama!!

4. [+1,627, -199] Heol I like itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+1,154, -874] What has Kim Woo Bin done that he's always getting the topstar treatment?

6. [+183, -45] They don't match.......They both give off  a really strong impression for a romantic comedy;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; If they're gonna cast Kim Woo Bin, they should pick a lead female who's more feminine or if they cast Kang So Ra, they should pair her up with someone who's flowerboy-like.......I'm not feeling this pairing

7. [+154, -46] This isn't it.. They don't have chemistryㅜㅜ.. Not appealing

8. [+125, -33] Honestly, they don't match

9. [+144, -39] They're both good actors but I'm not sure if they suit each other. Sorry

10. [+113, -53] Woo Bin needs to enlist

11. [+47, -9] Kim Woo Bin in a romantic comedy????????


2 comments:

KkulJaem said...

Yes!!!! This is such great news.I have so much love for Sora,Woo bin and Hong Sisters.Apart from Big,which i going to pretend never happened,they have a stellar record of churing addicting rom-com's and even more adorable OTP.
Hong sisters have managed to bring out the best chemistry in their leads and i have faith they'll continue to do so this time around too.Can't wait for May!

KkulJaem said...

After watching a lot of recent great dramas, I'm not feeling much hype unlike before when I read about hong sisters' projects. I hope they step up their dramas this year.