23 February 2015

Kwang Hee to guest on Running Man



Article: Hwang Kwang Hee, Arm in arm with Yoo Jae Su, filming proof shot
Source: Ilgan Sports

1. [+1,263, -31] I can sense his loudness just by looking at his backㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+979, -27] People who are close to Yoo Jae Suk are so lucky

3. [+734, -24] Yoo-neunim ㅠ ㅠAngel!!!!!

4. [+623, -25] So nice to see them like that~ Looking forward to this week's 'Running Man'!!

5. [+311, -13] I wanna see Kwang Hee with Yo Na in 'Kill Me, Heal Me'. "You're so noisy! Didn't I tell you to not show your teeth!"ㅋㅋ

6. [+147, -7] I live in Seoul so I'm hoping to catch a glimpse of Yoo-neunim ㅠㅠPleaseㅠㅠ

7. [+131, -10] He really does look noisy just by looking at the photoㅋㅋ

8. [+73, -1] I wanna be arm in arm with Yoo Jae Suk too . So


2 comments:

KkulJaem said...

Yona and Kwanghee... LOL...

Sulthanah said...

It iis not only kwang hee bnut also ZE:A and Shinhwa