12 February 2015

[Nate Poll] Cha Do Hyun vs. Shin Se Gi


Poll: 'Kill Me, Heal Me', Cha Do Hyun vs Shin Se Gi, which famous line makes you swoon?


Cha Do Hyun- "I am Cha Do Hyun" (909 votes- 37%)
Shin Se Gi - "If you can't have me, then don't touch me" -(1527 votes- 63%)



1.  [+220, -3] Shin Se Gi's fatal charmㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "If you can't have me, then don't touch me." So funny when Hwang Jung Eum had him under control and  forced him to not drive because he had a drink. It was so cute seeing him so obedient ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI live for Ji Sung's characters in 'Kill Me, Heal me' ...I voted for Shin Se Giㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+200, -13] I like Ji Sung more than Hyun Bin

3. [+30, -1] Do I even have to catch a tuna for you?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was so funny when Shin Se Gi said thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+29, 0] I voted for Shin Se Gi but why do I feel sorry for Cha Do Hyun ㅋㅋㅋIt must be because it feels like it's another person ㅋㅋㅋThat's amazing

5.  [+21, 0] What about "Remember, January 7 2015, 10 pm: The time I fell for you" ?

6.  [+16, 0] If you touch my woman, your woman will be in danger


4 comments:

KkulJaem said...

i'm cha do hyun of course <3
thank you ^^

KkulJaem said...

ji sung the best i love them both

KkulJaem said...

To be honest, I always root for cha dohyun but lately shin segi just so cute

KkulJaem said...

3. [+30, -1] Do I even have to catch a tuna for you?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was so funny when Shin Se Gi said thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ



One of my fav line. OMEGA XD