10 February 2015

[NateQ] Stars in long hiatuses who you want to see this year



Poll: Actors/Actresses in long hiatus... Who do you want to see this year?

1. Lee Min Yeon - 5, 440 votes
2. Won Bin - 4, 797 votes
3. Kim Jung Eun 1, 832 votes
4. Lee Na Young - 1, 005 votes
5. Han Ga In - 965 votes
6. Kim Nam Joo - 862 votes
7. Lee Young Ae - 835 votes
8. Bae Young Joon - 826 votes
9. Others - 645 votes
10. Go So Young- 610 votes


1. [+303, -27] Sign's Park Shin Yang

2. [+257, -49] I think Kim Nam Joo and Kim Jung Eun still hold good reputation for their acting but  I don't understand why  Lee Na Young, Go So Young and Won Bin have such long hiatuses....They just film cfs and have photoshoots but I will they would also act ㅠㅠ

4. [+177, -11] To be honest, Go So Young can't act. Has she done any familiar work at all?

5. [+30, -7] I don't really look forward to any of them..

6. [+25, -10] Shim Eun Ha

7. [+22, -9] Won Bin Won Bin Won Bin Won Bin!!

8. [+19, -3] I'm so curious at what Park Shin Yang is up to these days... His acting is really good though...

9. [+16, -3] I voted  for "Others"   I want to see Kim Sun Ah

10. [+14, -7] Lee Mi Yeon. She's unforgettable in 'Empress Myeong Seong' ㅇㅇ

11. [+13, -2] I want to see Won Binㅜㅜ Why is he not active in his field at allㅜㅜ


7 comments:

KkulJaem said...

#9, we're same!!!! I want to see Kim Sun Ah too!!!

P/s: admin, do you have a twitter acc? Easy for me to get ur new updated post :D

KkulJaem said...

Won Bin Won Bin Won Bin Won Bin!! & Lee Na Young

KkulJaem said...

Lee Mi Yeon, it's been so long since her last drama.
And of course, Won Bin.

KkulJaem said...

I just got one:) https://twitter.com/kkuljaem

KkulJaem said...

thank you ;)

오다 said...

same here .. missing her a lot :(

Nippy said...

Thank you for always translating articles~ Keep it up! :)