16 February 2015

New stills released for 'Kill Me, Heal Me' Ep. 13/14




Article: 'Kill Me, Heal Me', Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum, bittersweet romance in the hospital 

1. [+1114, -5] So excited to watch it. Just look at the softness in Ji Sung's eyesㅜ

2. [+959, 8] I hope they don't cancel the episodes this week. I am so curious~~

3. [+748, -4] I wanna see it right awayㅠ♡♡

4. [+660, -2] Please give us the previewㅠㅠ I'm so excited

5. [+294, 0] I'm more excited for 'Kill Me, Heal Me' than the Lunar New Year.....

6. [+268, 0] Ji Sung's face makes me crazy: Him in that white knit is the death of meㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

7. [+224, 0] Ji Sung's really handsome...

8. [+197, 0] Ri Jin probably passed out after finally remembering the childhood memories of her being abused...ㅜ.ㅜ Cha Do Hyun cherishes Ri Jin a lot~ They're so beautiful together~~>:< One more day~ Of course, I have to work my butt off tomorrow but the reassurance that I get to watch it motivates me to work harder!!!


2 comments:

KkulJaem said...

He's so handsome, <3

KkulJaem said...

comment no.6..

I FEEL YOU TAT