22 February 2015

[Pann] Best dramas you've watched

[Pann] What are your favorite dramas?

For me, it was 'The Moon Embracing the Sun' and 'High Kick'. 'High Kick' was aired in 2009 so it's already 6 years old... What are you guys' favorite dramas?


1. [+82, -11] Secret Garden. "Is this the best you can do? Are you sure?"

2. [+63, -12] Rooftop Princeㅠㅠㅠㅠ... I really love the OST "After a Long Time" ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠHan Ji Min was so pretty in it

3. [+57, -8] For me, 'Secret' and 'Kill Me, Heal Me'!!! Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum's chemistry is the best 

4. [+37, -1] I hear your voice

5. [+28, -4] Healer!

6. [+28, -7] Boys Over Flowersㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Back then I even used the same phone as Goo Joon Pyo and bought that star necklace.. The trend back in the dayㅋㅋㅋㅋSo nostalgic★☆

7. [+24, -2] Has anyone watched 'Gaksital'.. I don't usually watch dramas but while watching Gaksital I became so interested in dramas with heroic themes

8. [+24, -2] Secret Garden..... So freaking good. I watched it in the weekends and on Mondays, my classmates and I would talk about it. We always sang the OSTs..... The memories

9. [+23, -1] 'Secret'!!!!! Because of it, I get to see Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum in 'Kill Me, Heal Me' which is also good

10. [+20, 0] 'The Princess' Man'

11. [+20, -1] 'God's Gift - 14 days'

12. [+18, -2] I Can Hear Your Voice, God's Gift, Pinocchio

13. [+18, -1] Pasta !!!!!!!!!Pasta !!!!!!!!!!!!This one made my heart flutter

14. [+17, 0] Secret, Kill Me, Heal Me and New Heart

15. [+16, 0] Reply 1997 and Reply 1994. The OSTs and narration made me tear up.. It had really high viewer ratings for a tvN drama

16. [+16, -1] Has anyone watched 'Nice Guy'..? Song Joong Ki's actor was really good.  Lee Yoo Bi was so pretty and cute in her role as Kang Choco. Even Lee Kwang Soo was awesome too.. I really loved Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won's chemistryㅠㅠㅠ♡♡♡♡♡

17. [+16, -1] 'Healer'.. Ji Chang Wook, Yoo Ji Tae and Park Min Young were amazing. The OSTs were so good too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠIt has an exciting storyline. I miss it..

18. [+15, 0] Queen Seon Deok.. Truly unforgettable

19. [+14, 0] tvN's 'Nine: 9 Times Time Travel

20 . [+13, 0] I really enjoyed 'A Gentleman's Dignity'ㅌㅋㅋ

21. [+13, 0] 'Giant' ㅠㅠㅠJung Bo Seok ahjusshiㅠㅠ

22. [+13, -2] You Who Came From the Starsㅜㅜㅜ♡



-------

What about you? What are some of your favorite dramas? Leave a comment down below because I'd love to know


21 comments:

KkulJaem said...

Hotelier, Goong, My Girl, Princess Man, Prosecutor Princess, Sungkyungkwan Scandal, Nice guy, Nine, Reply 1997, Pasta, My name is Kim Sam Soon, On air. That's all that I can remember :)

KkulJaem said...

Good Doctor, God's Gift, Reply 94 & 97, Man from the Star, Surplus Princess, What Happens To My Family, Master's Sun...omg too many to list haha

KkulJaem said...

Mine are Nine, Reply 1997, City Hall, Pinocchio, Unexpected you, The Master's sun, Secret Garden....

KkulJaem said...

Princess' man, cruel city, nine, queen Hyun .... Man (sorry can't spell korean names well)

KkulJaem said...

My Name Is Kim Samsoon, Coffee Prince, Healer, Kill Me Heal Me, Dang Janggeum, Hong Gildong.

KkulJaem said...

What's OP favorite?

KkulJaem said...

1.healer 2. I hear your voice 3. Orange Days 4. Mars

KkulJaem said...

1. Misaeng
2. Arang & the Magistrate
3. Answer Me 1997
4. Shut Up Flower Boy Band
5. I Hear Your Voice
6. Master's Sun
7. White Christmas
8. School 2013
9. Coffee Prince
10. I'm Sorry, I Love You

and right now I love Kill Me Heal Me!

KkulJaem said...

1.Im sorry,i love you
2.Delightful girl chunhyang
3. hear your voice
4.Princess's Man
5.Shut up flower boy band
6.Reply 94 & 97
7.Boy of Flowers-yes in all its cringeworthy cheezy glory.

KkulJaem said...

We have quite similar taste.

KkulJaem said...

for me healer, Kill me heal me, Whats happens to my family?, i hear your voice, Empress Ki, You who came from the stars, legendary witch :))

KkulJaem said...

Not in order of most fave:
1. Misaeng
2. I Hear Your Voice
3. God's Gift 14-Days
4. You Who Come From the Star
5. Scent of a Woman
6. I'm Sorry, I Love You
7. Secret Garden
8. Coffee Prince
9. Reply 1997
10. Kill Me, Heal Me

KkulJaem said...

1. Misaeng
2. Nine
3. Queen Inhyun's man
4. Time between dog and wolf
5. Kill Me Heal Me
6. Miss Korea
7. Dae Jang Geum
8. Queen Seon Duk
9. Punch
10. Vampire Prosecutor

KkulJaem said...

1.Punch
2.Ten series
3.Gapdong
4.Nine
5.Coffee house

KkulJaem said...

i was happy that a lot of people answered Healer too bc that is one of my fav
so I guess for me Healer, Coffee Prince, Queen In Hyun's Man, Shut up flower boy band, Empress Ki (even if it made me suffer so much)

KkulJaem said...

I'm Sorry I love You, Secret , Queen Seon Deok , Empress Ki , The Princess Man , Kill Me Heal Me , Healer , Liar Game , Baker King Kim Tak Hu , Nice guy , spy myung wol , A love To Kill , Iljimae

오다 said...

in order list (many good dramas but here is the top10 for me)


10. Thankyou
9. Misaeng
8. Pasta
7. Sassy-girl Chunhyang
6. Greatest Love
5. Heart to Heart
4. Queen Seon Deok
3. It's Okay That's Love
2. Nine : Nine Times Time Traveler
1. Dae Jang Geum

woooow said...

omg Bidam!! Kim Nam Gil's the one who made me so into korean dramas lol

woooow said...

Joo sang wook's hot

kumon said...

agree with the no.1 comment, Secret Garden! <3

♡ Princess ♡ said...

1. I hear your voice
2. Secret
3.I`m Sorry I Love You
4 Gods Gift 14 Days
5. Coffee Prince
6. What Happened In Bali
7. Kill Me Heal Me
8. School 2013
9. Secret Garden
10. Winter That Wind Blows
11. It`s Okay That`s Love