14 February 2015

Park Seo Jun to release an OST for 'Kill Me, Heal Me'



Article: Park Seo Jun is "happy and thankful" to sing an OST for 'Kill Me, Heal Me'

1. [+2489, -21] Oh Ri On-ah~~~~~~~

2. [+1523, -19] I'm so looking forward to itㅠㅜㅠㅜ

3. [+1508, -25] Heol, Park Seo Jun is really good-lookingㅠ

4. [+164, -9] So curious of what song he's gonna be singing. I want Ji Sung to sing the OST too.

5. [+155, -6] I like all the male characters in 'Kill Me, Heal Me': Cha Do Hyun, Oh Ri On, Secretary Ahn, Cha Ki Joon, and even his secretary is so funnyㅋㅋ Oh Ri Jin is also so adorable I love all the OSTs so I'm looking forward to what he's gonna be singing

6. [+132, -2] Heol~! I love all the OSTs in this drama. I always hum to that one by Jang Jae In.

7. [+117, -4] He sang well for one of the songs in 'Witch's Romance'~^^He's gonna sing for this drama^^ Jung Eum unni need to sing too!!!ㅠㅠㅎㅎ

1 comments:

KkulJaem said...

i like his voice ^^
thank you :)