9 February 2015

[Pilot Episode] Ho Goo's Love



Article: 'Ho Goo's Love'-Crazy? Sweet? A 4D Love Story

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+61, -16] Really fun ㅠㅠHo Goo is so cute and everyone acts so well too ㅠ Kim Saeng Min's cameo is so funny~

2. [+51, -10] These days, cable dramas and variety shows are more fun than the the major networks

3. [+40, -8] After 'Punch' ended..I switched channels.. and "what is this"? I asked... Woah~ it's so fun ㅎㅎ

4. [+39, -13] I watched it all the way I watched it again on the internet

5. [+26, -10] What is this drama?;;; I might have to watch it...

6. [+11, -8] Ho Goo's so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ♡ UEE is so pretty. I still have to see if she acts well but it was fun. Looking forward to more




Article: 'Ho Goo's Love' Pregnant UEE... What would Choi Woo Shik do 

Source: Ten Asia via Nate

1. [+65, -4] At the presscon, Lee Soo Kyung that woman was really was really a ho goo(means:pushover). I kept thinking of how she was showing off so I couldn't immerse myself into this.  Bye. You won't go far.

2. [+7, -5] But it was fun

3. [+6, -5] More fun than I expected

4. [+3, -8] This was really fun Choi Woo Shik is so adorable and funny And most of all UEE is so~~~~~~~~~~~~pretty!!!!!!! I was always in awe whenever UEE appears.. I'm a woman... But wow....

5. [+1, -5] UEE is extremely pretty

1 comments:

KkulJaem said...

I love this drama!!!
Its so much fun. And UEE is Choi woo shik are adorable.
Also Choi woo shik plays this character too well.Is it because like the director said-its very close to how he is in real life.Lol. Adorkable