24 February 2015

School 2015 in the works



[Exclusive] KBS 'School 2015' to air later this year 
Source: My Daily via Naver

1. [+7,765, -96] This is good news but I hope they would bring back 'High Kick' as well..High Kick 4

2. [+5,606, -84] I hope it will be about realistic issues facing high-schoolers

3. [+5,238, -132] The high school students in this drama are so different from reality..

4. [+3,035, -81] Woah ㅜㅜ  I'm already looking forward to the cast ㅜㅜ  Wishing 'School 2015' to be a success!

5. [+439, -14] Please cast a refreshing set of actors who act well not like those actors in that vampire drama. I wanna see someone who acts well like Lee Jong Seok and Kim Woo Bin.

6. [+335, -9] I want to see them cast rookie actors. Don't just thoughtlessly choose someone based on visuals The 2013 version was quite fun.

7. [+230, -12] If they cast idols, it will be a failure

8. [+196, -7] I really enjoyed 'School'.. Didn't Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Seok become famous over it? I wanna see Jang Nara too

9. [+78, -2] I hope the drama's centerpoint wouldn't be the loveline and instead focus on something realistic..They should also draw attention to the issue of bullying

10. [+49, -3]  Cast both Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Suk ㅜㅜ 



3 comments:

KkulJaem said...

Hmm... if they want realistic issues they should go watch Seonam Girls High School Investigators. I wonder who they'll cast...

KkulJaem said...

please can you make a post abt ho goo's love ep 6 ?

KkulJaem said...

wow

i hope that does not contain a lovestory, like school 2013