7 February 2015

[SNS] Park Min Young's not ready to say goodbye to Healer


Article: Park Min Young "'Healer's Finale, not ready for it yet..." Filled with heartbreak

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+108, -2] When are they gonna give us the preview? Will it be released today at all?

2. [+86, -3] Me tooㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Young Shin-ahㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+85, -5] Healer Healer Healer ㅠㅠ That word I've calling and callingㅠㅠ To tell you the truth, I didn't imagine I would love Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young this muchㅠㅠ I won't be able to live without seeing themㅠㅠ Healer don't goㅠㅠ Don't do thatㅠㅠ Jung Hoo-ya Young Shin-ahㅠㅠ

4. [+78, -3] So heartbreaking ㅠㅠㅠㅠJi Chang Wookㅠㅠㅠㅠ♥

5. [+74, -3] I'm not ready to let go too ~~But, will it be a happy ending for sure??

6. [+43, -5] I hope that  Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young would collaborate again in another drama or movie ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+41, -4] Really liked it♡♡♡♡ Ji Chang Wook is so cool and Park Min Young is so pretty~~As expected of writer Song Ji Na for giving us an amazing story~~~I'm so sad~~~~~~~

8. [+39, -4] As a viewer, I'm not ready... I got to watch Park Min Young again because of Healer~ She's a good actress and I find her very charmingㅋ

9. [+39, 4] Not ready tooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Healer is really funㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The ratings are just disappointing. It's a drama that has a fresh storyline and actors that act so well ㅠㅠㅠㅠ


1 comments:

KkulJaem said...

this drama was so cool :)