16 February 2015

[Spoilers] Blood (Pilot)



Article: 'Blood', Vampire doctor Ahn Jae Hyun commences with an intense character

1. [+5523, -156] Ahn Jae Hyun is cool but his acting is cringeworthyㅋㅋ

2. [+3016, -114] A drama with vampire elements........ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1599, -74] I like Ahn Jae Hyun but... he's not a lead material just yet

4. [+1068, -151] They probably picked Ahn Jae Hyun because he has pale skin and overall just gives that vampire-like vibe...but his acting is a bit cheesy ㅜㅜAhn Jae Hyun is cool but this role would suit Lee Jong Suk more...

5. [+781, -105] Ahn Jae Hyun can't act...




Article: 'Blood' first episode, a medical drama with both mystery and fantasy

1. [+2335, -266] So cringeworthy

2. [+1724, -104] Got so terrified by the script and got terrified again when I saw Goo Hye Sun in the preview

3. [+2410, -932] I thought it was fun... Am I the only one who thinks so...?

4. [+494, -21] Decided to check it out because it's the same writer behind 'God's Quiz' and 'Good Doctor' but...I only remember the CG and Ahn Jae Hyun's bad acting...The child actor acts better

5. [+442, -16] Ever since 'Boys over flowers', Goo Hye Sun had always seemed to prefer cheesy concepts

6. [+326, -84] So cringeworthy... The second 'Boys over flowers'




Article: First episode 'Blood', drug is to a pharmacist while medical drama is to writer Park Jae Bom

1. [+42, -3] Bong Sook-ahㅜㅜ *sobs* Bong Sook-ah

2. [+34, -6] I think I looked forward to it more than I should..

3. [+22, -2] Is this from the same production company that made 'Vampire Prosecutor? I see some similarities.. Even the eye colors are the same..

4. [+18, -3] Jung Hoo-ya Jung Hoo-ya, are you living well with Young Shin?...What about Ahjumma, is she dating Yoon Dong Wonㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+15, -2] I think they originally had a lead actor in the first place but he probably declined so they gave the role to Ahn Jae Hyun. But his acting isㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI looked forward to it because it's from I writer that I trust but the lead actor's pronunciation is just... He needs to practice more.



1 comments:

KkulJaem said...

Honestly speaking Gu hye sun and Ahn Jae Hyun are gorgeous people to look at,but their acting-cringeworthy.
I realized i prefer seeing them on still Photographs than on moving videos.