Article: 'Bluebird's House' first episode, A 29 year-old man preparing for employment doesn't feel normal
Source: tvReport via Naver
1. [+1,216, -53] I know it's frustrating but we just need to accept reality
2. [+1094, -47] Lee Joon Hyuk, long time no seeㅋㅋ
3. [+813, -87] Ha.. Chae Soo Bin is so pretty
4. [+289, -17] Lee Sang Yeob... His acting is quite cringeworthy. It could be that his role doesn't suit him at all or his acting looks forced. He has always played the prudent type. That's probably why...
5. [+279, -7] The ending will be like this: He'll get in a relationship and succeed in his job
6. [+256, -5] That's right. Those preparing for employment would hate this dramaㅋㅋㅋIt'll make them more depressed
7. [+270, -22] Lee Sang Yeob's arrogant acting made my fingers curl
Article: 'Bluebird's House' shares similar themes with 'Misaeng'?
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+1,599, -48] Makes me realize how much I enjoyed 'What happens with the Family?'
2. [+1,041, -77] Successful KBS weekend dramas are always proceeded by terrible ones... Just look at what happened when 'You Who Rolled Unexpectedly', 'The Infamous Chil Sisters', and 'What Happens with the Family?' ended
3. [+523, -31] That's the sad reality of our country
4. [+164, -5] Please make delightful dramas like 'Precious Family', 'Sons of Sol Pharmacy', 'You Who Rolled Unexpectedly', and 'What Happens with the Family?'
5. [+95, -12] Last night, I was switching channels a lot.... I miss 'What Happens with the Family?'
6. [+88, -15] Not too fond of the cast lineup.. What do I watch at 8pm nowㅜㅜ