23 February 2015

[Spoilers] Heard it through the Grapevine (Pilot Episode)


Article: 'Heard it through the Grapevine' First episode, unusual story of a royal household
Source: MyDaily via Naver

1. [+2,553, -83] Lee Joon's acting has really improved~ That last sceneㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2,167, -86] Lee Joon's acting is so good... That last scene,ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  "Ahjusshi, is it okay if we kiss?"

3. [+1,656,-52] The plot is quite shockingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+305, -16] Wanted to watch it because 'Punch' has ended and I thought the story is fresh and worth-watching

5. [+269, -21] What is this.... It's fun.. I had nothing to watch so I checked  this out instead.........

6. [+236, -14] Lee Joon was so good at acting that I tend to forget he was once an idolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+229, -11] Lee Joon's so good at acting like a loserㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even Go Ah Sung is good tooㅋㅋㅋ Will watch it again tomorrow

8. [+204, -11] This is watch I'll watch for Mon-Tueㅋㅋ

9. [+192, -14] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋMore fun than I thought

10. [+172, -13] Lee Joon's handsome and a good actorㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ In Sang is adorable ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Source: MyDaily via Nate 

1. [+213, -26] I'll watch this for Mon-Tue. Lee Joon is the best among idol actors. It's so good

2. [+212, -18] 'Punch' has ended so I decided to watch this ㅋㅋ I thought it was funㅋㅋ But it got awkward while I was watching it with my parents.....

3. []+184, -23 Lee Joon's detailed acting - He's really good at handling shocking and scary situation that In Sang is in. Will watch tomorrow again!

4. [+29, -3] Lee Joon's acting is brilliant.. When he cries or when he is acting like a loser. Anyway, I'm looking forward to itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+28, -5] A rare thing to see in public broadcast. This will become a big hit

6. [+26, -6] So fun. This is it for Mon-Tue

7. [+26, -5] The plot is a bit shocking but that's a characteristic of black comedy. I found it fun and Lee Joon's acting is great. I hope this will instill  a positive attitude toward sex education..

8. [+24, -8] Go Ah Sung's acting flow is very natural and Lee Joon keeps getting better too. I have no say about the other actors. This is really fun

9. [+18, -1] The situation that they're facing reflects reality and it's unfortunate. We really need proper sex education!!

10. [+16, -5] Because 'Punch' has ended, I wasn't really interested in watching dramas from other stations so I decided to watch this out of curiosity and it's really good


5 comments:

KkulJaem said...

can't wait to watch this drama with eng sub~ so curious!! Actor Joon hwaiting (^-^)9 DaeBak wishes for Heard It Through the Grapevine :)

KkulJaem said...

So happy too see positive comments about
Lee Joon!❤❤❤ ^-^ Hope "Heard it as a Rumor" drama will be a Hit!♡ its really fun & interesting!!!♡ =) Lee Joon is really such an amazing Actor.♡
Get that Love Lee Joon-shi Lovely~!♡♡♡ ^-^
Hope it gets the Highest Ratings!♡
Fighting!!!❤❤❤ 👍 ^-^

KkulJaem said...

So much love forma our Joonie ~ makes me happy!

KkulJaem said...

It's really good! Not a kind of humour that is normal in korean dramas, but very beautifully shot and well acted. The cast is great <3

KkulJaem said...

Thank you sooo much for translating Knetz comments for this drama Ep 1 & 2 ♡ ^-^
Please keep translating for all upcoming episodes. =)