Article: 'Heard it through the Grapevine' First episode, unusual story of a royal household
Source: MyDaily via Naver
1. [+2,553, -83] Lee Joon's acting has really improved~ That last sceneㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+2,167, -86] Lee Joon's acting is so good... That last scene,ㅋㅋㅋㅋ "Ahjusshi, is it okay if we kiss?"
3. [+1,656,-52] The plot is quite shockingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+305, -16] Wanted to watch it because 'Punch' has ended and I thought the story is fresh and worth-watching
5. [+269, -21] What is this.... It's fun.. I had nothing to watch so I checked this out instead.........
6. [+236, -14] Lee Joon was so good at acting that I tend to forget he was once an idolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+229, -11] Lee Joon's so good at acting like a loserㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even Go Ah Sung is good tooㅋㅋㅋ Will watch it again tomorrow
8. [+204, -11] This is watch I'll watch for Mon-Tueㅋㅋ
9. [+192, -14] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋMore fun than I thought
10. [+172, -13] Lee Joon's handsome and a good actorㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ In Sang is adorable ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Source: MyDaily via Nate
1. [+213, -26] I'll watch this for Mon-Tue. Lee Joon is the best among idol actors. It's so good
2. [+212, -18] 'Punch' has ended so I decided to watch this ㅋㅋ I thought it was funㅋㅋㅋ But it got awkward while I was watching it with my parents.....
3. +184, -23 Lee Joon's detailed acting - He's really good at handling shocking and scary situation that In Sang is in. Will watch tomorrow again!
4. [+29, -3] Lee Joon's acting is brilliant.. When he cries or when he is acting like a loser. Anyway, I'm looking forward to itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+28, -5] A rare thing to see in public broadcast. This will become a big hit
6. [+26, -6] So fun. This is it for Mon-Tue
7. [+26, -5] The plot is a bit shocking but that's a characteristic of black comedy. I found it fun and Lee Joon's acting is great. I hope this will instill a positive attitude toward sex education..
8. [+24, -8] Go Ah Sung's acting flow is very natural and Lee Joon keeps getting better too. I have no say about the other actors. This is really fun
9. [+18, -1] The situation that they're facing reflects reality and it's unfortunate. We really need proper sex education!!
10. [+16, -5] Because 'Punch' has ended, I wasn't really interested in watching dramas from other stations so I decided to watch this out of curiosity and it's really good