12 February 2015

[Spoilers] Hyde, Jekyll and I Ep. 8



Article: 'Hyde, Jekyll and I' Kidnapper Sung Joon... Twists after twists, 'Goosebumps'

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+3,649, -175] Daebak.. Had me in goosebumps

2. [+3,163, -170] Goosebumps.. Sung Joon's acting is amazing

3. [+2,144, -115] Gooooosebumps....!

4. [+766, -37] The writer's powerful stroke ㄷㄷㄷ  If only they've written it like this in the beginning instead of suddenly adding gorilla plots

6. [+689, -23]  At the parking lot, it looks like something dangerous is going to happen to Sung Joon. And then 10 minutes later,  it was seriously goosebump-inducing;;

7. [+582, -25] I was expecting it to be one of Dr. Kang's helper but it turned out to be Yoon Tae Joo...I thought this drama would only be about romance. Goosebumps. It's really fun !!!!!!!

8. [+586, -32] Who said this isn't fun?? It's so good, got goosebumps today..

9. [+552, -42] It's so freaking good. Who said this isn't  fun is not really doing it. What hav you been doing







Article: 'Hyde, Jekyll and I' Doctor Sung Joon, Kidnaps Shin Eun Jung 

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+223, -14] Gosebumps ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI didn't think Sung Joon's character would be that important at first but wow this kind of twist...

2. [+188, -14] I've sensed that he's the baddie.. but a kidnapper.. Totally didn't see that coming. This drama has both the romance and a thrilling twist..

3. [+163, -13] Woah...Goosebumps....Romance and then that twist. Don't tell me that they won't air an episode because of Seollal next week ㅠㅠㅠㅠHow can I wait❤️❤️

4. [ +37, -4] 'Hyde, Jekyll and I' is so fun but if the first few episodes were like today, it would've been more daebak So unfortunate But, why don't you give us the preview

5. [+27, -1]  Hyun Bin's look in his eyes when he was eating chicken feet made my heart flutterㅜㅜ Is he acting or what ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+17, -1] Tae Joo... I trusted you...!!!