Article: 'Kill Me, Heal Me', Hwng Jung Eum tames Ji Sung's multiple personalities
Source: MyDaily via Naver
1. [+4,471, -38] Although 2 episodes of Shin Se Gi are over, we get to see the superb acting of traumatic Cha Do Hyun at the endㅎㄷㄷ ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ But, Ahn Nae Sang is Cha Joon Pyu? Why does he look so different from the photo?ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+3,487, -36] Remember... this time tomorrow..
3. [+3,327, -29] Woah, Ji Sung was daebak today..Made me cry and laugh. And the last scene in the room is quite powerful... Ji Sung's acting is so good.. ♥
4. [+2,879, -27] Although he's back as Cha Do Hyun, he was so cute as Se Gi today.. ♥♥♥
5. [+1,071, -9] I want to see Shin Se Gi when it's mostly Do Hyun's screentime and I wait for Cha Do Hyun when Shin Se Gi is getting more screentime;;;; But in the end, it's still Ji Sung --. What's wrong with me?!
6. [+903, -12] Heol, Se Gi's hand movement is so similar to the dad's hand movement...Is there a connection between him and the dad???
7. [+789, -3] Was that a rap adlib?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So freaking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Shin Se Gi's deadly look when he took off his necktie;;::