28 February 2015

[Spoilers] The Legendary Witch


Article: 'The Legendary Witch' Han Ji Hye finally fights back at her in-laws 
Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+5,474, -57] How is that fighting back when she totally got drunk and almost got voilated by Ma Do Hyun.. Moon Soo In is so frustrating

2. [+3,124, -24] Reporter, please throw away your hope

3. [+2,986, -54] Aigoo so frustrating. Just go to Ha Seok Jin

4. [+2,575, -17] Be more daring..

5. [+637, -10] It would be so hilarious if Moon Soo In gets rejected by the two guys

6. [+516, -8] What fighting back are you talking aboutㅋㅋㅋㅋ  She got drunk on her own to the point that she passed outㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+520, -26] That nervousness that you can sense when she recites her lines drives me nuts........ Do something about it

8. [+412, -6] Why did they decide to bring back Ma Do Hyun and make him look like the loser

9. [+392, -9] Why does this remind me of 'I Summon You Gold'?

10. [+340, -1] It's better to just save Byul's mom. What kind of chaos is this


3 comments:

KkulJaem said...

I didn't watch ep but they seem frustrated them
...

Please translate comments for dramas Maids and Shine or go crazy.

thank you !

KkulJaem said...

I watched it up until ep 30 (I think?). When the supposedly dead husband came back alive I just lost it LOL.

KkulJaem said...

me too LOL.