13 February 2015

[Spoilers] Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra Ep. 6




 


Article: 'Perseverance Goo Hae Ra' Min Hyo Rin Sixth Sense parody 'Shocking exposure"

Source: tvReport via Naver

1. [+762, -75]  Jin Young is so handsome~

2. [+516, -73]  Jin Young oppa is so handsome ♥Cheering for this drama♥

3. [+81, -1] Can't they just release all the OSTs in this drama?ㅠㅠ

4. [+84, -8] Jin Young makes my heart flutterㅜㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠ I became a fanㅠㅠ

5. [+82, -9] I felt like a pervert trying to concentrate on Jin Young's shoulders.. Henry's shoulders are also so fine.. Ah I think it's just too pervert of me to think about it...Anyway fighting 'Perseverance"

6. [+78, -6] Jin Young's looks ㅎㄷㄷ;   I'm now a fan ..ㅋㅋ..So cute in the NGㅋㅋ Perseverance Goo Hae Ra fighting!!



Article

Source: tvReport via Naver

1. [+259, -2] I thought his acting would be bad because he's an idol but what a twist ㄷㄷ

2. [+199, -4] From a man's perspective, Jin Young is so good-looking

3. [+160, -2] Jin Young's so handsome♥♥

4. [+62, 0] I'm not a fan but I think he acts well. He's even good at writing and composing B1A4 songs. He has a handsome face too

5. [+50, -1] I got the impression that his acting was so natural for a singer when I watched him in 'Miss Granny' and 'She is wow'. But while watching 'Perseverance', I fell for his gaze and expressions. I found this show because I was curious and ended up loving the songs.. I'm a woman but I envy Jin Young~ he's good at singing, acting and much prettier than me .......

6. [+37, 0] His acting is great... I'm so into this drama






1 comments:

KkulJaem said...

Thank you so much,i had requested this article.

This drama esp the songs in it is winning me all over.Became a fan of Jin young after this drama and even checked out B1A4 songs.
I am rooting for him to get the girl and looks like im not alone,but hyung is definitely the end game. :( But im going down with this ship.They was he looks at her with those eyes......sigh...