25 February 2015

[Spoilers] Unkind Women (Pilot)


Article: 'Unkind Women' first episode, a chaotic story of the lives of 3 generations of women 
Source: XSports News via Naver


1. [+794, -51] That teacher made me angry.. I hope they get revenge...

2. [+710, -56] Caught just a tiny glimpse of it because I was watching 'Kill Me, Heal Me' and was really amazed by the actresses' acting.

3. [+705, -86] I missed the premiere because of 'Kill Me, Heal Me' but I'll sure watch it~!! Just seals the deal for me with those actresses

4. [+611, -78] Lee Hana is so pretty

5. [+205, -14] This feels like a weekend drama. If it was aired in the weekend, it would be a hit

6. [+170, -16] So tidy without any idols around.. All the of the actresses' acting are on a different level. Time went by so fast.

7. [+147, -19] I liked the first episode. It was fun

8. [+128, -10] It's not predictable and has no idols  unlike other dramas so I really like it. In terms of acting ability, they have the perfect cast. Will keep watching!!!!!!

9. [+113, -25] This should've been a weekend drama

10. [+91, -4] This is the direction that KBS weekday dramas should be going for,, Not casting famous young stars but paying more attention to actors/actresses over 30 who are much better at acting



Article: 'Unkind Women' first episode, Ups and downs in the lives of 3 generations of women 
Source: tvReport via Naver

1. [+91, -12] It has a very common storyline but it's goodㅋㅋㅋI will watch this after 'Kill Me, Heal Me' ends

2. [+80, -14] This is the kind of drama that will appeal to many viewers.. The acting is amazing..  I got so into it that didn't even notice how time passed by that quick.. I really love Chae Shi Ra's acting.. Look forward to the next episode

3. [+51, -6] As expected of Kim Hye Ja. Really the best. She becomes more elegant as she gets older

4. [+34, -13] Watched it and I thought it was really good ㅎㅎ

5. [+26, -6] This is what's referred to as a good drama, right? Script, directing, actors and their excellent acting! Got so surprised and touched while watching even if it's only the first episode. Cried and laughed. My mom really enjoyed it too~~^^

6. [+26, -5] Seeing all these actresses made me so shocked... They really gathered all the great actresses in one drama..

7. [+23, -1] Look at that. We're so used to seeing actors/actresses in their 20s so this is  a refreshing change..

8. [+16, -4] I wanted to see Song Jae Rim... please give him a lot of scenes~~~

9. [+16, -2] Today's episode fighting ♥♥♥

10. [+16, -4] Will watch again today^^ The first episode was really good~~ Jae Rim-ie fighting^^




2 comments:

KkulJaem said...

I am very excited for drama

Thank you

KkulJaem said...

Please translate ep 2 reactions as well. Thank you!