14 February 2015

[Spoilers] What happens with the family? Ep. 52



Article: 'What happens with the family', Yoo Dong Geun vomits blood and passes out 

1. [+256, -3] Woah.. I cried so much while watching this. Yoo Dong Geun and Yang Hee Kyung acted so well. Seeing the aunt's face just made me cry  ㅠ_ㅠ Such a good episode. Thank you for bringing us a good drama. Today,  I really miss my father who passed away.

2. [+18, 0] Im Sung Han? I wish that writer is watching this.. This is a drama that people can sympathize and relate to. Princess Aurora? Apgujeong Midnight Sun? You really call those "masterpiece". Thank you to the writer of 'What happens with the family' for c areating heartwarming drama that I can watch every weekend with my family.. Please write more family drama like this in the future..

3. [+9, -1] Last episode tomorrow..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+8, -1] When aunt threw away the kimchi, the whole family was crying. It's so sad that she thinks it's her fault. What could be the dad's last wish?

5. [+8, 0] It's been a while since I've watched a proper drama like this ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Really satisfying from start to finishㅜㅜ


1 comments:

KkulJaem said...

I love this drama! It's a perfect warm family drama, I miss it now it's over T__T please translate comments from articles on the finale too, thank you!