Article: 'What happens with the family? Finale..."But still, you keep on living
1. [+9114, -75] That's right. This is life.
2. [+7210, -62] A drama that made all the actors shine~~
3. [+6419, -8] Aboji, we love you and thank you
4. [+5815, -41] He passed away peacefullyㅜㅜ Thank you for the tears and laughters you gave me every week. Thank you to the actors and staff for all their hard work. You deserve all the compliment. I feel empty after it ended..ㅠ
5. [+5251, -49] Truly an unforgettable drama.. Thank you very much
6. [+1177, -10] Im Sung Han, do you see this??? This is not a drama filled with makjang and provocative elements like yours but a drama that touches the heart of many people is what you call a real drama.
7. [+981, -8] Im Sung Han, if you're watching, this is how you portray death in a drama
8. [+836,-2] I hope to see more heartwarming dramas like this in the future...
9. [+778, -8] Cried so much while watching ㅠ
Article: Yoo Dong Geun passes away but still a happy ending
1. [+648, -14] This is what you call a drama~ I waited every 8pm on weekend. Really heartwarming.
2 [+591, -11] Great ending without any makjang~♥
3. [+572, -16] Ah so sad. Those moments you'd think would last forever.. would eventually end. But the dad still managed to gather all his family members and happily spend his last few days with them. That is the real meaning of family. I watched it every weekend with my family. I hope to see more dramas like this:)
4. [+37, -2] Im Sung Han probably watched this drama and didn't feel anything
5. [+30, -2] I watched it wellㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Such a short screentime for Kang Seo Wool and Dal Bong at the end ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠYoo Dong Geun ahjusshi is such a great actor
6. [+17, -2] Cried along with them....
7. [+12, -1] So glad there wasn't any makjang in it.