9 February 2015

[Spoilers] Healer Ep. 19




1. [+631, -8] Just let him live a normal life ㅠㅠ Meanwhile, Ji Chang Wook is so handsome

2. [+561, -7] Ha... The last episode is tomorrow 

3. [+482, -5] Because of evil Kim Moon Shik, he had to lie. 

4. [+121, 0] Healer and Jo Min Ja meet face to face after 8 yearsㅋㅋㅋㅋ Daebak, so fun

5. [+116, 0] It was so funny... As expected, ahjumma was so funny....

6. [+102, 0] Assa~~~The 4 of them unite~~~~

7. [+97, 0] Ji Chang Wook is so cool. I wanna see Kim Moon Shik and the Elder die --

8.  [+90, -2] I really like Ji Chang Wook. So handsome and good at actingㅜㅜ






1. [+274, -3] I thought Ahjumma was dead. My heart just skipped a beat. It was so funny when Ji Chang Wook finally meets herㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+183, -3] What is that preview?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wasn't looking forward to the preview because my mind was just thinking that tomorrow is the last episode.. I was like woah when the preview came out~~.. What is it?? I'm so curious ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+156, -3] Today's preview is daebak. But of course tomorrow, we'll know what the preview is about.. but tomorrow is the endㅠㅠ

4. [+42, 0] After Healer ends, I'll marathon it again with people I'll recommend it toㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+24, 0] I was so worried for ahjumma ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠWoahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ji Chang Wook at the end was so handsome 

6. [+19, 0] Today's episode was really fun. Healer daebak! Ji Chang Wook's acting is the best.. By the way, it won't be fun after  it ends Jung Hoo-yah, don't go.... Let's go for 100 episodes..

7. [+18, 0] Healer is jjang, why is it so underratedㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I even discuss it with my friends 

8. [+14, 0] Ah.. the drama has been so fun from beginning to end.. Please don't endㅠㅠ  Jo Min Ja ahjumma is so goood at acting, ~~^^

9. [+12, -1] Can it not end  ?? I get a heart attack everytime Ji Chang Wook smiles. Ahjumma's Russian accent made me laugh. Yoo Ji Tae was dashing in his suit. And at the end, Park Min Young was so pretty with that hair...


5 comments:

KkulJaem said...

Hello.First time here.And as a drama fan im really enjoying the articles.
Also can we request for articles? Is so then how should we do it?
Uhmm...can i request an article on mnet's drama Perseverance Gu hae ra. Thank you in advance.

KkulJaem said...

Hi! Welcome here! I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the request:)

KkulJaem said...

Thanks God for this blog! I'm a happy camper for every great drama article translated! Healer brought me back in the kdramaland! Seeing it end before my eyes tears me to pieces :((((

KkulJaem said...

But Healer is really doing well in terms of popularity.Both with Korean and International fans. And Chan wook has gained lots of popularity and fans with this role.

Wishmeluck said...

Yes, but the ratings is really low despite the drama is fucking awesome