9 February 2015

[Stills] Healer Ep. 20



Article: Healer's D-Day, Ji Chang Wook concentrates on his last war 

1. [+31, 0] Why do ratings matter anyway.. Through this drama, I got to discover Actor Ji's charms.
You made me happy every week^^

2. [+28, 0] Seriously, Healer. Ji Chang Wook. What do I watch now that it's ending... Season 2 please...

3. [+25, 0] It's ending already...

4. [+19, 0] Ji Chang Wook is really an actor..

5. [+9, 0] So awesome of the 4 muskeeters! Woo Hee Jin's role is disappointing... but it's already the end

6. [+5, 0] Monday and Tuesday won't taste the same anymore... I lived for Healer's taste ㅜㅜ

7. [+5, 0] I don't believe in ratings

8. [+4, 0] Please make a season 2 ㅜ ㅜ


Article: 'Healer' Production team, "There is a striking twist on the last episode"

1. [+595, -8] Seriously so daebak and fun. Ji Chang Wook is sexy, cute, adorable and badass ~ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎHe really picked a good show. I've been a fan since 'Empress Ki~^^

2. [+541, -6] So sad ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜIt's already the last episode

3. [+464, -5] I still can't believe it's ending

4. [+442, -9] You shouldn't have revealed -- Production Team..

5. [+119, 0] I still think the ratings are twisted. What is this T.T

6. [+118, -3] It's the first time that I don't want to let go of a drama ㅠㅠㅠ I've questioned myself several times if this is drama or realityㅋㅋ Please let it be a happy ending ㅋㅋ So that I am able to watch again happily in the futureㅜㅜ


3 comments:

KkulJaem said...

I don't know which drama to pick up now that Healer is ending ㅠ.ㅠ

KkulJaem said...

NOOOOOOO *bungsoo-ya* I'll miss them soooo much I want to cry! I cannot even breathe while watching everything THIS DRAMA RUINED MY LIFE T_____T

HOPING FOR A GREAT ENDING! FIGHTING!

KkulJaem said...

. [+31, 0] Why do ratings matter anyway.. Through this drama, I got to discover Actor Ji's charms.
You made me happy every week^^

1. [+595, -8] Seriously so daebak and fun. Ji Chang Wook is sexy, cute, adorable and badass ~ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎHe really picked a good show. I've been a fan since 'Empress Ki~^^

I have been a fan since Empress Ki but Healer made me happy every week. I will miss you Healer

https://41.media.tumblr.com/71ac7761d26b18ec44d138763b7da15e/tumblr_njk5x6ViB91tuj76io1_500.jpg

Healer Team <3333