11 February 2015

[Stills] Hyde, Jekyll and I


Article: 'Hyde, Jekyll and I', Hyun Bin- Han Ji Min, cautious doll kiss, 'romantic'

1. [+116, -5] Woah.. Crazy.. Finally their first kissㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Melts.. 

2. [+116, -17] This drama got so much criticisms at first because of the writer but now it's worth watching

3. [+103, -6] That is obviously Robin. What is the hand puppet forㅋㅋ

4. [+99, -5] Their kiss scene will be so beautiful. I look forward to tonight

5. [+98, -13] Lucky Han Ji Min..... Oppa me too me too ~~^3^

6. [+75, -2] Woooah~~ Will be watching it. Doesn't matter who. It's still Hyun Bin^^♥♥♥

7. [+73, -2] It's now at a level that I can watch it when it airs. I hope the ratings increase as well

8. [+70, -3] I'm so looking forward to this. Will watch the broadcastㅎㅎ



3 comments:

KkulJaem said...

2. [+116, -17] This drama got so much criticisms at first because of the writer but now it's worth watching

thank you so muuuch <3

KkulJaem said...

I perfectly sense that most of these netizens are Hyun Bin's fans hahahaha! Anyway, I'm also watching this for him too~ oppa ya!!

KkulJaem said...

Happy for this comments i loved your blog thanx