10 March 2015

Cha Tae Hyun to leave 'Cool Kiz on the Block'


Star News via Naver: Cha Tae Hyun to leave 'Cool Kiz on the Block'...unfortunate farewell

1. [+2022, -86] Cha Tae Hyun is so likeable ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1492, -63] It's unfortunate but please show us your good acting. Trusty Cha Tae Hyun!

3. [+1352, -52] I think it's because of 'Producer'ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'm really looking forward to watching it!!

4. [+114, -20] Cha Tae Hyun is someone who receives love and warm welcome with whatever he chooses to do. I finally get to see him in a drama after a really long time

5. [+125, -32] I really love Cha Tae Hyun. He's kind-hearted and always makes people laugh. Although he's married, he's still my ideal type

6. [+124, -46] A celebrity who has no anti-fans just like Yoo Jae Suk!!!

7. [+92, -20] Already?? ㅠㅠ  But I watch this for Cha Tae Hyun

8. [+76, -15] Cha Tae Hyun really doesn't age. How could that face belong to a  40-year old?

9. [+44, -5] Cha Tae Hyun has that oppa-next door feel. I look forward to his acting!

10.[+40, -7] He's really daebak in variety shows recently. I really enjoyed watching him in '2 days 1 night' and his cameo is 'Superman'. Please show us a good acting in 'Producer'. Fighting!


1 comments:

KkulJaem said...

I hope he doesn't leave 1n2d too. Can't wait to see him in Producer