12 March 2015

Character posters released for 'The Girl Who Sees Smells'







1. [+86, -9] I've been craving for a romcom~~ I'm looking forward to this~~

2. [+83, -11] Park Yoo Chun is freaking handsome ㅋㅋ

3. [+78, -7] Woaa Park Yoo Chun looks so good in his policeman attireㅎㅎㅎㅎ He's really handsomeㅋㄱ 
4. [+72, -6] They're all so pretty and handsome. I hope this will be good 

5. [+51, -1] Please let this be a refreshing drama fit for spring 

6. [+47, -2] Park Yoo Chun is looking good! Excited for this. TGWSM fighting!

7. [+40, -1] I've been waiting for this. I hope it's fun

8. [+32, 0] Heol....... Park Yoo Chun doing a romcom...... Shut up and watch it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+27, -1] Park Yoo Chun is awesome. I'm liking the cast too!! I wish this drama success!

10. [+19, 0] I really can't wait for April 1st. Park Yoo Chun looks handsome in his uniform!!!!!



3 comments:

fall out said...

Nam Goong Min... Second lead syndrome again...

Kpoptown said...

Omo it looks so good! Yoochun ♥

Kororo said...

Dang! Yoochun look dapper in uniform