24 March 2015

'Ex-Girlfriend Club' holds script reading





My Daily - Naver: 'Ex-Girlfriend Club', Byun Yo Han -Song Ji Hyo, the birth of a Friday-Saturday couple

1. [+1614, -13] Cable dramas are so much better than public broadcast dramas lately

2. [+1210, -22] Byun Yo Han.... Song Ji Hyo..... Daebak

3. [+765, -18] Totally excited!!!!!!!!!

4. [+687, -19] An eye-candy couple!!! Looking forward to it

5. [+666, -18] Another one to look forward to!! I hope it's a drama that will get them more recognition!!!

6. [+64, -5] Please give Song Ji Hyo a pretty hairstyle this time~~~ Her hair in 'Emergency Man and Woman' didn't fully bring out her gorgeous face..

7. [+42, -4] I'm so excited to see Byun Yo Han in a new drama

8. [+30, -1] I better watch this!! They match well

9. [+29, -3] Byun Yo Han looks like Leslie Cheung in those photos

10. [19, -1] It's still early in the year but cable dramas are on the  roll

7 comments:

┒(˘▽˘┒)(┎˘▽˘)┎ said...

6. [+64, -5] Please give Song Ji Hyo a pretty hairstyle this time~~~ Her hair in 'Emergency Man and Woman' didn't fully bring out her gorgeous face..



can't agree more

Guest said...

I thought i'm the only one who hate that hairstyle. All the other character got pretty hairstyle but her. I don't think it's because of her character as well. Dunno what went wrong.



I also dont like Park min Kyung hair in "healer", she was so pretty in "a new leaf", what a difference a hairstyle can make.

Lalala said...

Its from their drama photoshoot
She looks really pretty! I hope she keep this hairstyle

idolsnoact said...

She does look very pretty but I'm still doubtful she will look like that since her role is a PD. From what I've seen PD's don't normally dress like that. May scenes when she's not working she could look like this.

Sillage said...

I don't know about Song ji hyo as an actress. I honestly wished they'd pick a different person to act alonside Byun Yo Han. But that ship has sailed so hopefully she'll be able to pull this off.

shiksoo said...

gosh byun yohan so handsome that smile tho

Rin said...

9. [+29, -3] Byun Yo Han looks like Leslie Cheung in those photos
Suprise to see people mention Leslie here * sobs*