18 March 2015

EXO Lay to make his acting debut in a Chinese movie



tv Report - Naver: Exo Lay, to star in a film produced by Zhang Ziyi

1. [+1093, -94] Zhang Yixing fighting!!!

2. [+998, -103] Nice!! Congrats Lay!!! Do well on your filming!!

3. [+729, -105] This article was released a few minutes ago and I'm pretty there wasn't any comments

4. [+101, -10] Our Yixing.. ㅠㅠHe's finally going into actingㅠㅠ Don't be sick and do well on your filming

5. [+99, -11] He's someone who always work hard so he'll do well! Yixing-ah fighting!

6. [+95, -7] Lay, do well!!!!!

7. [+74, -9] Oooh... Lay in a movie...! So excited

8. [+40, -4] The 3 million EXO-Ls are cheering for you


5 comments:

justjuliet said...

3. [+729, -105] This article was released a few minutes ago and I'm pretty there wasn't any comments



I don't understand what that comment is trying to say ._. ?


but go Lay!, I think he'll do well, he's so good at everything else xD

KkulJaem꿀잼 said...

The commenter is implying that the article accumulated so many comments in a short amount of time

justjuliet said...

Ah okay thanks, well these are exo-Ls we're talking about, they know news about exo before exo thenselves.

Lexurite said...

A movie with Zhang ZIyi?? I can trust her! Can't wait to hear more about the plot. BTW I have a request, can you translate some comments about the project "I am sorry" with the PD of Two Weeks and the scriptwriter of 49 Days/My Daughter Seo Young + the American remake of Nine and YFAS being shleved please? Thanks a lot!

placeforu said...

I am replying to u after 5 days this was posted, but anyway, Zhang Ziyi is the producer and Lay will be a male lead.