30 March 2015

Film 'Twenty' gets mixed reviews


OSEN - Naver: 'Twenty' breaks through 1 million admissions... Tied with Miss Granny's record 

1. [+113, -13] It's a lighthearted movie. But, it's not a good idea to watch it with your parentsㅋㅋ  It's fine if you're with friends or with your bf/gfㅋㅋ

2. [+80, -15] Just watched it.. Saw the cast gave their greetings too ..It's not amazing but just somewhere in the middleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's quite provocative. Don't watch it with your parentsㅋㅋ

3. [+69, -36] Didn't find it fun but there were scenes that pretended to be fun

4. [+47, -25] 'Twenty' doesn't have a big competition but  'Avengers 2' will overtake it once it is released

5. [+23, -13] To be honest, it wasn't interesting. I'm telling the truth. It's just an ordinary comedy. It's just that they cast famous actors. It's no different than the overhyped 'Fashion King'.

6. [+23, -14] I thought it was fun.. The acting was better than I thought. I liked the story and the three have good synergy... But the problem was I got so flustered as I was watching it with my momㅋㅋㅋ Just watch it with friends instead ㅋㅋ

7. [+9, -3] Is this the same screenwriter behind 'Love Today'? I won't be deceived the second time


3 comments:

dtp_jnr said...

You mean 1million right?

Lexurite said...

Nope, it isn't in wons, it's the number of admission tickets.

woooow said...

but can they bit miss granny 8million admissions?