OSEN - Naver: 'Twenty' breaks through 1 million admissions... Tied with Miss Granny's record
1. [+113, -13] It's a lighthearted movie. But, it's not a good idea to watch it with your parentsㅋㅋ It's fine if you're with friends or with your bf/gfㅋㅋ
2. [+80, -15] Just watched it.. Saw the cast gave their greetings too ㅠ..It's not amazing but just somewhere in the middleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's quite provocative. Don't watch it with your parentsㅋㅋ
3. [+69, -36] Didn't find it fun but there were scenes that pretended to be fun
4. [+47, -25] 'Twenty' doesn't have a big competition but 'Avengers 2' will overtake it once it is released
5. [+23, -13] To be honest, it wasn't interesting. I'm telling the truth. It's just an ordinary comedy. It's just that they cast famous actors. It's no different than the overhyped 'Fashion King'.
6. [+23, -14] I thought it was fun.. The acting was better than I thought. I liked the story and the three have good synergy... But the problem was I got so flustered as I was watching it with my momㅋㅋㅋ Just watch it with friends instead ㅋㅋ
7. [+9, -3] Is this the same screenwriter behind 'Love Today'? I won't be deceived the second time