5 March 2015

Ha Ji Won confirmed as female lead for remake of Taiwanese Drama 'In time with you'



OSEN via Naver: Ha Ji Won confirmed for SBS drama 'The time that I loved you'... to come back after 'Empress Ki' 

1. [+1587, -47] Even if they cast a mediocre male lead, this will be a guaranteed success

2. [+1127, -77] This noona will become ugly someday... How is it that she becomes more beautiful as time passes

3. [+978, -30] I'm so curious of who they're gonna cast for the male lead 

4. [+700, -41] You can trust Ha Ji Won*.* I'm curious to death about the male lead! Please show us a good chemistry^.^

5. [+74, -8] You can say it's because of Ha Ji Woon noonim that 'Empress Ki' had high viewer ratings in spite of the controversies

6.  [+59, -8] I like that Ha Ji Won is appearing in a lot of projects ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+71, -20] So Ji Sub would be perfect 

8. [+45, -3] Heol... I really enjoyed that drama. The casting for the male lead is important

9. [+44, -5] Cast an actor who is in his 30s not 20s


19 comments:

KkulJaem said...

I hope they cast a good male lead
cant wait for this I love Ha Ji Won
I kind of wish to see her again with Ji Chang Wook but i know that won't happen. So Ji Sub would be a good male lead

KkulJaem said...

Gong Yoo...!!!

KkulJaem said...

I really hope they can get Jang Hyuk to do this somehow. He was supposed to pair up with HJW in Secret Garden. I'd love for them to do a project together. And Daren would be a really different chatacter from WangSo that Hyuk is currently playing. Bet the chemistry would be out of the roof too!

KkulJaem said...

Gong Yoo would be great.


Btw, this site is so classy compared to most out there. It's cute lol

KkulJaem said...

Can we have ji chang wook again pleaseeee

KkulJaem said...

omg yes !!!!! for the male lead I want : Ji Chang Wook , So Ji Sub , Jo In Sung or Kang Dong Won


by the way I love your blog ! keep up the good work ♡

KkulJaem said...

Omg yes I could totally see gong Yoo and ha jiwon as best friends turned lovers

KkulJaem said...

Gong fuckn Yoo, yessss they'd totally make a great couple. Jang Hyuk'd also do tho

KkulJaem said...

so ji sub or gong yoo plss

KkulJaem said...

I'd like to see Gong Yoo, Jo In Sung or Lee Sun Kyun. I think they'll be great together. And please, no 20-something actors like Lee Min Ho or Lee Jong Suk.

KkulJaem said...

I know it's a long shot but Eric please!!

KkulJaem said...

how is JCW her schoolmate?

KkulJaem said...

What?? The guy will olay her schoolmate? Aww idc if they can mke paek seo joon to ne the same age as hwang jung eum and jisung theya can make him her schoolmate loool sorry bt i am still nt over them after empeess ki

KkulJaem said...

Wow ! Drama Queen return

ammm what about Won Bin, Jang Hyuk, So Ji sub, Kang Dong Won, Ha Jung Woo .. etc
I hope not is smaller her

KkulJaem said...

And JCW is only 28...is he exempted knetz? Lmao.

Ha ji won goodluck! Ariel Lin won best actress for that drama. We can trust Ji Won unnie!

KkulJaem said...

am so excited to see this!!!

aeterna009 said...

I'm glad I found this site..


I really wanna see Ha Ji Won again in drama. I hope the male lead will be in his 30's.. So Ji Sub and Jo In Sung will be great.. What Happened in Bali is so sad..

오다 said...

now that you named it .... i pray pray pray hard for it turns to be Mr Voice Lee Sun Gyun ... OMG i would love to see both in a screen <3

placeforu said...

7. [+71, -20] So Ji Sub would be perfect

I hope Rain won't accept this casting offer. With Ha Ji Won and the story line being popular, i hope the male lead is either Jo In Sung or So JI Sub. I can't just imagine Rain as Li Da Ren, I find him so bland to watch.