5 March 2015

Jang Nara offered lead role in 'Hello Monster'




edaily via Naver:  Jang Nara positively considered for 'Hello Monster' alongside Lee Jin Wook

1. [+458, -39] Back then, Jang Nara was more popular than Suzy and IU combined

2. [+212, -26] I like Jang Nara. Excited for this^^

3. [+56, -4] Her name alone just seals the deal so what's the problem?  She's much better than those who live off of cf

4. [+53, -9] Lee Jin Wook is handsome and a good actor and if he accepts this with Jang Nara, i definitely have to watch it. I'm already worried about having withdrawal symptoms!! Last year, I had a hard time after 'Mr. Baek' and 'Fated to Love You' ended!!

5. [+44, -7] Lee Jin Wook and Jang Nara.. Yes!!^^

6. [+38, -5] I already look forward to their chemistry~~^^ Please release a confirmation news already

7. [+36, -3] Jang Nara is really the saviour of KBS Mon-Tue dramas


2 comments:

KkulJaem said...

I think it'll be an interesting pairing! BTW, thank you kkuljaem for translating all these articles, I've been waiting for ages for a site focused on kdramas and casting!

KkulJaem said...

Just find out about this site . cute lol