18 March 2015

Ji Chang Wook's Kingsman-themed pictorial






Dong A - Naver: Ji Chang Wook, 'Kingsman' perfect transformation as Eggsy ... Stealing  ladies' hearts 

1. [+1515, -98] Heol.. Ji Chang Wook is daebak 

2. [+1213, -70] Didn't really notice him back in 'Donghae' but I became a fan since he became Tahwan ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+855, -65] He looks awesome in whatever he wears~~~~ He looks the most handsome in his previous pictorial where he has his hair up. So sexy and manly. So cool~~~

4. [+650, -49] I'm always cheering for Ji Chang Wook. I wanna see his next project already

5. [+76, -7] Heol....I was thinking he resembles the main lead while watching 'Kingsman' and then I saw this pictorial.... He could be the Korean Eggsy

6. [+69, -6] Ji Chang Wook is freaking handsome

7. [+63, -5] Daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Ji Chang Wook is so charming!!!

8. [+40, -2] I got reminded of him while watching the movie. Especially when he smiles ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+37, -2] He gave me goosebumps in 'Five Fingers'.. His acting is amazing

10. [+36, -1] I'm a guy but I think he looks awesome

6 comments:

silvermaoh said...

yes on everything except for him looking like the guy who plays Eggsy ^^
so glad seeing him getting so much love <3

JCW's Puppy said...

I knowww riteee... Nothing 'eggsy' about uri Puppy.. Kekekekekjeke

Stormrox said...

He is just beyond me tbh

aeterna009 said...

That Face in 3rd picture... I can't help but look at it for a long time.

R_Ic said...

My fave actor cosplaying my favorite character !!!! And Kingsman is a great movie

TurkishRose1 said...

He is totally awesome, thank you kkuljaem for translating jcw related articles