23 March 2015

Kim Bum to make his drama comeback in 'Hidden Identity'



Ilgan Sports - Naver: Kim Bum cast in tvN drama 'Hidden Identity' for the role of a detective 

1. [+303, -23] You're finally coming back. I'm anticipating this ㅋㅋ

2. [+279, -28] I admit that he's much better at acting than the other more famous ones

3. [+252, -39] Lee Myung Bak 280 billion won

4. [+174, -16] He's so handsome...........

5. [+137, -12] I've waited for too long! Looking forward to it!

6. [+29, -1] I still get reminded of Moon Geun Young when somebody mentions Kim Bum

7. [+33, -5] He and Moon Goon Young dated and broke up quietly~~~!

8. [+16, 0] Is he not enlisting? ...

9. [+12, -1] The title already makes me excited ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+10, -1] I wonder what he was doing during his hiatus

3 comments:

Stormrox said...

Finally he is back hope he gts to be the lead

JoyBells said...

7. [+33, -5] He and Moon Goon Young dated and broke up quietly~~~!

Huh! Not hating but Quietly!! They dated quite openly,went on that Europe trip,came back happily holding hands and posing for the paps. Shucks that they broke up,such an adorable couple.

placeforu said...

10. [+10, -1] I wonder what he was doing during his hiatus



not really on hiatus, he was doing activities in China. But I am so excited he will be back to do new drama again!