4 March 2015

Kim Jae Joong to enlist in the army at the end of the month



Article: [Exclusive] Kim Jae Joong to enlist in the army on March 31st
Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1738, -56] Ooh! Take care~~

2. [+1414, -48] Have a safe safe enlistment~!!

3. [+1315, -65] Be safe and we'll miss you a lot

4. [+1265, -56] Don't get hurt~~~~~

5. [+1105, -81] Oppa Take care

6. [+227, -27] I will wait for you ㅠㅠ It pains me every time I see him worry that his fans might leave him ㅠㅠTake good care of your health so that you won't get hurt and enjoy your time in the army

7. [+210, -20] Jae Joong oppa, be safe!! When you get back, I hope that we'll be able to see JYJ in public broadcast!!

8. [+194, -20] Groups that dominated this generation of idols are really enlisting..Time flies. The rest will probably enlist soon, right?


3 comments:

KkulJaem said...

He's going so soon......hope he serves well and stays in good health! Oppa fighting!

KkulJaem said...

I am not emotionally prepared for Jaejoong to go. I'm going to miss him so much. Two freaking years are so freaking long time. :(

KkulJaem said...

T.T good byeeee~~. Thanks for all the good memories, JJ.