24 March 2015

Kim Sarang cast as Joo Jin Mo's leading lady in 'My Love Eundong'



OSEN- Naver: Kim Sarang confirmed to make her drama comeback after 4 years in 'My Love Eundong'(working title)  


1. [+285, -9] So pretty.. She was really pretty in 'Secret Garden'

2. [+185, -9] It's Kim Sarang ♥♥♥♥♥♥

3. [+147, -5] Lovely as always

4. [+119, -7] Sarang-ah, love love love My love

5. [+104, -7] Do well. Really pretty

6. [+26, -5] She has a pretty face but her acting isn't that good

7. [+23, -5] This noona barely does any movies or cfs but I wonder how she earns money ㅋㅋ

8. [+7, 0] How have you been...?

9. [+10, 0] This goddess is coming back !!

10. [+8, 0] Sarang~~~~~ jjang

5 comments:

justjuliet said...

I loved her in a love to kill, but it was weird because the character was supposed to be unattractive but she's so pretty :O

Lexurite said...

lol with kdramas, take everything with a pinch of salt. Remember how IU's character was supposed to be super average in Pretty Man?

Nesma Kazem said...

So pretty & Talent

aeterna009 said...

7. [+23, -5] This noona barely does any movies or cfs but I wonder how she earns money ㅋㅋ



I was wondering too.. Don't get me wrong, she's one of the actress I like. Thanks to Secret Garden.

khaleesoy said...

Looking by the "kkkk" at the end of that comment, seems like this netizen is implying she earns money from sponsorship, aka gold diggin'