25 March 2015

Kim Sun Ah and Jo Sang Wook cast as leads in upcoming KBS drama


Ilgan Sports - Naver: Jo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah confirmed as leads in 'Masked Prosecutor' 

1. [+542, -10] Ooh... Kim Sun Ah, long time no see

2. [+454, -29] Looks like they're gonna be fun together

3. [+385, -14] Ah ㅜㅜ Kim Sun Ah, how long has it been? ㅜㅜ Daebak

4. [+61, -3] So, Jo Sang Wook won't be Infinity Challenge's sixth member^^.. Looking forward to the drama

5. [+43, -1] What an unexpected pairing. They look good together~~~^^

6. [+45, -8] I trust Kim Sun Ah and Jo Sang Wook

7. [+33, -4] So it will air around the same time as Hong Sisters' drama? I'm looking forward more to Kim Sun Ah and Jo Sang Wook more than Kang So Ra and Yoo Yeon Seok, so this is the one I'm gonna watch

8. [+28, -3] I like this casting. KBS Wed-Thur dramas are always worth-watching.

9. [+24, 0] Romcom queens!!! Gongvely and Kim Sun Ah!! I met Kim Sun Ah in person and she was really kind! She was helping the staff after they finished filming

10. [+23, -5] What about Jo Sang Wook and 'Infinity Challenge'?

5 comments:

choconerd said...

Yay this queen is back!!! I still can't believe MNIKSS is turning 10 years old this year. I loved her in City Hall too

Stormrox said...

Omg yeees more jo sang wook he is soooo flawless

gingerbread said...

Wow this is pretty exciting but there will definitely be a tough competition beetwen this drama and the YYS/KSR's one as they air at the same time, but im totally lookin forward to both!

aeterna009 said...

I like them both!! So looking forward to this.. Kim Sun Ah's last drama did not really work to me.

bitbig2 said...

Oh my gos..those 2 drama made me love Kim Sun Ah so much...
Even I like her in When it's at night...
She really can made the alpha lead to be shipable wih her.. >.<