2 March 2015

Kim Yong Geon to finally make his appearance in 'Kill Me, Heal Me'







Article: 4 more episodes before the finale! <Kill Me, Heal Me> Kim Yong Gun, who holds the key to 'past mystery' makes an appearance
Source: iMBC via Naver

1. [+928, -8] A really amazing person in spite of his age

2. [+718, -8] Ah I'm so curious.... I'm curious of Mr. X's identity

3. [+544, -8] Chairman Cha Geon Hoo, please resolve all these curiosities! Please let it be 10 pm of the next day  already! Can't wait to see it!

4. [+482, -11]  Only 4 episodes left. No!!!!!!

5. [+107, -2]  At first, I thought this drama would just be about multiple personalities disorder but I got so surprised of the big secrets it has

6. [+100, -2] "Didn't I tell you to not show your teeth..?" Haha, I miss Yona

7. [+88, -3] I always get curious of when he's gonna make an appearance whenever I see his portrait on the wall.. He's finally doing it~! Please uncover all the secrets

8. [+73, -1] If you don't give the Daesang to Ji Sung at the end of the year awards~~~~~ I'm gonna make a request to Healer!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

KkulJaem said...

Can't wait tomorrow!!!

KkulJaem said...

"8. [+73, -1] If you don't give the Daesang to Ji Sung at the end of the year awards~~~~~ I'm gonna make a request to Healer!!!!!!!!"

😄