27 March 2015

Kim Yoo Ri cast in 'My Love Eundong'



My Daily - Naver: 'Kill Me, Heal Me', Kim Yoo Ri confirmed in 'My Love Eundong' 

1. [+61, -5] Oppa, is this how you propose...? I'm the one who decides the engagement date!

2. [+44, -1] She really suits the bob hairstyle or any type of short hair

3. [+37, -1] That ring.. I want to put it on

4. [+36, -1] That guy~ He'll come back to find the car. *Sniff*

5. [+7, -1] An actress that has her own distinct colour... She has this sexy feel to her...

6. [+6, -2] She's pretty and a good actress so I hope she gets more famous through this and get the lead role next time


2 comments:

aeterna009 said...

I really like Kim Yoo Ri, especially her character in Master Sun. She reminds me of Park Ye Jin (maybe because of the hairstyle) but only her acting is more likable.

오다 said...

her role in master sun is interesting, and she act well . she can balance her acting with hyojin and jisub ... and i like it. :)

Hope she does well ~ and hit daebak soon.