27 March 2015

Leaked footage of Lee Tae Im and Yewon's conflict


My Daily- Naver: "Why are you talking informally?"...Leaked footage of Lee Tae Im and Yewon's conflict 

1. [+35316, -3638] So, Yewon was the one at fault first. What a nerve

2. [+31640, -2497] Saw the footage and Lee Taeim must have felt so victimized... I'm disappointed at Yewon

3. [+30506, -2143] Looks like Yewon provoked her first

4. [+28437, -1800] Yewon cosplayed as the victim

5. [+10572, -395] Yewon's skilled at provoking Lee Taeim

6. [+8979, -232] Women know that people like Yewon can be scary

7. [+7031, -197] Yewon, goodbyeㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+4195, -70] She should've at least show some manners to her sunbae.


Joy News 24 - Naver: MBC decides to block videos of Lee Tae Im and Yewon's argument due to infringment of copyright 

1. [+43624, -3383] Just look at her staring. Daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Why would MBC report this? Why are they not defending Lee Taeim who suffered through the witch hunting ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+39951, -2352] It's not even Lee Taeim's fault. I'm seeing Yewon differently...

3. [+38592, -2116] So, Yewon isn't the victimㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋ....... Should've just said "I'm okay"(formal) if a sunbae asks her if she's cold. But she just sat there saying "No, no"(informal) and who would not feel offended by that?

4. [+25983, -1019] They sold the footage to MBC

5. [+12013, -358] Ask Lee Taeim to return. And Yewon, you need to stop cosplaying as the victim

6. [+9399, -172] Girls like Yewon are the worst. I can see why Lee Taeim would be furious. But why is MBC only taking Yewon's side? Is Lee Taeim in some kind of conflict with MBC?


OSEN - Nate

1. [+1730, -77] Dispatch is really vicious.. They tried to ruin Suzy's image  so they resorted to manipulating their report. They fabricated their report to shield Yewon.. People kept praising them and saying "As expected of Dispatch" but they just turned into a rotten trash. I don't believe them anymore. Just look at the damage they've inflicted


3. [+1566, -73] Out of nowhere, she said "Unni, you don't like me, right?" and from the way she was sneering, one can see that she lacks manners

2. [+123, -5] I sort of understand Lee Taeim... If someone younger speaks to me informally, I would lose my temper too


8 comments:

Lauren ♡ said...

damn.. i liked her..

juvus said...

Who woudnt be offended by someone saying no no instead of I am ok? Practically the world outside korea😄

juvus said...

2. [+123, -5] I sort of understand Lee Taeim... If someone younger speaks to me informally, I would lose my temper too


This is why koreans are number 1 in unhappiness and suicide. They are constantly losing their temper over BS like this.

Again, how do korean people able to live in countries where young people speak to sunbaes as equal and not end up in jail from constant fights? I am curious.

Haeyoung said...

It's called difference in culture which you clearly don't understand. Don't be so close minded. If you don't realize, I should tell you that every country has different upbringings and what doesn't offend you offends others instead. Like seriously, the ignorance in the internet never cease to amaze me sometimes.

Tiffany Anne said...

THIS, basically.

Tiffany Anne said...

Omg, the first time I've seen more than 45k up votes for any article. So insane! I feel bad for Yewon, she got criticized so much for something that wasn't completely her fault. So unfortunate, this incident.

Pluvio said...

I remember thinking Yewon was such a cutie on Romantic and Idol S2. I am disappointed to find out the type of person she is.

오다 said...

You preach. God bless u.