Star News via Naver: 'Orange Marmalade', Lee Jong Hyun reveals first meeting with Yeo Jin Goo and Seolhyun
1. [+2569, -20] To be honest, the casting for this is blah.. Even Yeo Jin Goo has no similarities with his character
2. [+2513, -108] Opportunities for real actors are already decreasing and then there's Seolhyun and Lee Jong Hyun. Stop casting idols. I can bear with Lee Jong Hyun but Seolhyun.... ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+2016, -39] Why do they keep ignoring netizens' opinions....If we say that it's not possible, then they should replace them....Please go back and read the webtoon again. The cast don't really match with the webtoon characters at all. I have lost my interest for this. Yeo Jin Goo is a great actor but his voice and his vibe do not match with the character. The same goes for the female lead. The role should've gone to either Kim So Hyun or Kim Yoo Jung. Shi Hoo is not for Lee Jong Hyun. Cast someone who has a paler complexion.........Why do they keep using idols.......
4. [+1465, -37] I don't like the cast at all
5. [+544, -9] Wrong casting.. -- I wish idols would just stop acting. I can sense that this will be a failure
6. [+513, -12] I won't be watching. It will be so obvious how Seolhyun will act
7. [+493, -4] Orange Marmalade's lead male is a handsome young man but Jin Goo has this seriousness in him. And also, is this an fnc drama??
8. [+202, -1] I really enjoyed the webtoon but I'm honestly disappointed with the casting
9. [+189, -47] Yeo Jin Goo fighting!!!!
10. [+67, -3] The role of Baek Ma Ri goes to Seolhyun?? An idol is playing Ma Ri?! Won't be watching this.....
11. [+64, -1] Yeo Jin Goo is the best actor here but he is also the one that needs to be replaced among them....Ah seriouslyㅠㅠㅠ This is already a failure
12. [+60, 0] The cast is hopeless.... Who exactly is the one making the decisions!?