24 March 2015

Lee Young Ae to make her drama comeback after 11 years



Ilgan Sports - Naver: Lee Young Ae cast in sageuk drama 'Saimdang'... makes comeback after 11 years 

1. [+1969, -154] Finally, we get to see Young Ae noonim in hanbok. Let's all take a bow.

2. [+1433, -93] This will be my first Lee Young Ae drama after graduating from elementary school.. I'm in my mid-20s now... I'm anticipating this

3. [+1154, -77] Perfect.. Oh my...

4. [+1088, -148] Full-time CF model, part-time actress

5. [+724, -75] Oooh I hope it hits daebak. Fighting!!

6. [+127, -30] Isn't her husband a swindler?.........

7. [+107, -16] She still looks the same

8. [+29, -3] Please cast Yoo Seung Ho as Yulgok (note: Yulgok is Shin Saimdang's son)


5 comments:

juvus said...

I am just putting it out there I want Ji sung to be her leading man. I am calling dib.

Stormrox said...

Omg yeeees yoo seung ho needs to be in another drama asap

aeterna009 said...

For me, Lee Young Ae is the prettiest Korean actress.. I wanna see her again In drama. Can we have won bin or kang dong won while we're at it.

placeforu said...

8. [+29, -3] Please cast Yoo Seung Ho as Yulgok (note: Yulgok is Shin Saimdang's son)



^^~!!!!YES!! I want Yoo Seung Ho in a drama soon. He's only filming a movie right now and i hope he gets offered for this role and he accepts it.

placeforu said...

that would b too much to ask for, Lee Young Ae alone would take big paycheck for this drama production. I think the rest of the casting won't be from very well known aspects but of course, there would still be veteran actors/actresses in mid-40 and 50.
I wanted Yoo Seung Ho to be in it as well, but i don't think he will comebck to small screen this way.