27 March 2015

Lizzy's acting on 'Angry Mom'



OSEN - Naver: 'Angry Mom' Lizzy, "I'm happy to to be able to act as an iljin and play a role that requires a standard dialect"  

1. [+2102, -33] The role really suits herㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋShe's so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1229, -36] Lizzy unni is adorable 

3. [+1120, -34] Really suits her ㅋㅋ

4. [+918, -30] Lizzy is prettyㅋㅋㅋ Do well!

5. [+850, -30] Cutieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+67, -4] Start to build your acting experience with supporting roles and I hope you get a lead role in the near future

7. [+62, -1] Lizzy has that magnetism. Her acting is also good. If you climb up the ladder step by step, nobody would bash you..There's this preconceived notion  that  idols can't act because some get the lead roles although they're terrible at acting.

8. [+67, -6] Lizzy's good acting made her believable as in iljin.. But she was so cute^^

9. [+37, -1] She has always played the same roles before so it's nice to see that she's branching out

10. [+26, 0] I still want to hear her speak in satoori occasionally ㅋㅋㅋ


3 comments:

Lexurite said...

I usually roll my eyes at idol actors *but* Lizzy is doing well in Angry Mom. I can't see anyone else in hier role and that's a good sign !

Exactlly said...

She is good!

JoyBells said...

She's good.I only realized it was her halfway through the first episode.lol.
And show is quite intresting too.